I have been a certified Life Coach for over 10 years, working with clients from all walks of life and helping them navigate through life's challenges. I have a background in psychology and counseling, which allows me to provide a holistic approach to coaching.
I offer one-on-one coaching sessions, group coaching, workshops and retreats. My areas of expertise include career coaching, stress management, relationship coaching, and personal development. Contact me today to learn more about my services.
"To the staff & students at Temecula Valley High School and all the connected schools that joined in on my 4 days of speaking, personal growth and conference talks:
Thank you so much for all your love and support for the two day video chat conference with all your classes based on health, wellness, personal growth and sharing my "comeback" story in order to inspire & educate all of you in one area or another of life.
Your amazing feedback & gratitude on how my talks hit home are so inspiring!"
1) "The most impactful thing that I learned from Coach Stefan’s presentation was hearing that he finally kept himself accountable, and got out of that ego that he had in order for him to become a better person."
2) "I really liked how in your life story, you never gave up and at the times you did, you got back up very soon after!"
3) "Even if you go down a rough path in life, you can make it through and back to having a good life if you push through."
4) "I got a lot of information about the addiction part of your presentation, it helped me get an idea of what my parents are going though or feel."
5) "I learned that Alcohol and other addictive substances can ruin your life. Being addicted to things and not having the right mentality about life will destroy your chance to change and be happy."
6) "The most helpful was learning that he had a million dollar home then became homeless and then he got back on his feet showing to never give up and keep on persevering."
7) "I learned a lot a things about certain topics that would bring you down from the goals that you are trying to achieve. Like do not let things change you or overpower your mind or take over your life."
8) "The most helpful thing was probably that when he shared his story it made me realize that you truly can keep going and move on if you wanna leave something behind."
9) "I think the impactful part for me was hearing when he knew he chose to make himself stay in jail for 6 weeks and then what he learned from his stay." (grammatically edited:)
10) "The most helpful thing I learned that if we are sincerely thankful to everything and not letting our attitude stay in a bad way then we can achieve things in life."
Proven impact and positive growth from his motivational stories on youth, teens and young adults comes from Coach Stefan Rudolph's speaking events. Please review the following invite and contact him today for setting up future online speaking events and/or in person events where applicable. Questions & Inquires: Click Here
Coach Stefan Rudolph speaks to business management teams on the techniques and strategies to implement self-awareness, personal growth, self-development and having management strategies focused on obtaining, maintaining and growing the key balance of working with employees on a more personal level.
These areas combined with his motivational stories and being "Inspired to Inspire" your team to the next level in overcoming obstacles related to COVID-19 and all the changes and hardships we have all gone through and grown through in life, Coach Stefan is here for you in all areas of business and life.
Coach Stefan Rudolph tells his inspirational and educational sales story of massive success in his 25 year sales career. From starting one of the top territories in the nation from the ground up cold-calling in industrial sales to working for one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the nation & leading the way with record numbers for a new product launch.
Yet this 10 year run ended abruptly & was followed by utter collapse in 3 years as he battled epilepsy, alcoholism, addiction & overall escapism. All this combined with brain surgery, divorce, jail & homelessness.
From the top to the bottom and back to the top now as a #1 best selling author and one of the top motivational sales speakers for building relationships, finding key pain points in clients & closing the deals. This will inspire and motivate your sales team for overcoming obstacles & having balance in work, life & play in order to never give up in life and always push forward to success in all areas.
Similar to "Sales Teams & Representatives", Coach Stefan Rudolph works with individuals and especially 1on1 with entrepreneurs to promote growth in all areas of life, both physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially.
All levels are covered through his stories and courses by motivating entrepreneurs and individual sales reps looking to grow with similar motivation in order to overcome and and all obstacles in life.
Coach Stefan Rudolph speaks to youth, teens and young adults at all levels in the education system from Elementary, Junior High, High Schools, plus Colleges & Universities.
Coach Stefan Rudolph speaks about his story in holistically overcoming epilepsy, even after medication and brain surgery did not work, while simultaneously breaking addiction to alcohol, gambling and overall "Escapism" by completely changing his life for the positive. Coach Stefan Rudolph discusses how a heart felt, focused mindset in anyone's life at anytime can and will make the "Holy Shift" possible for achieving success.
For further inquiry about having Coach Stefan Rudolph speak at your upcoming events, take the first step by filling out the form below a member of the Recovered Coaching team will be in touch.
Coach Stefan Rudolph is here to assist in the areas of personal growth, self-development and overcoming obstacles in life. His story entails a 20+ year battle with epilepsy from a Traumatic Brain Energy in football. Combined with a 25 year battle against alcohol, having everything in life and losing it, then coming back in life, even after brain surgery did not work and multiple DUI's put him in jail numerous times and even left him homeless.
A poem written while living out of my office in 2016. A point in my life where I found & began to be fueled by Gratitude, fueled by Prayer and fueled by Positive Thoughts. There, I found who my true friends were in life & found who those were that began to fuel me by ripping on me and disbelieving in me & my dreams. They did not believe in the "New Me" because the me they once knew had died! And the new being, the new man, the new dreamer that began doing...was born! So..."Note To The Naysayer"